Orthodontic treatment can be completed in different ways based on your
child’s needs and growth patterns.
We will meet with you to go over your possible treatment options and determine which treatment plan may be best for you or your child.
Benefits of Adult Orthodontic Treatment:
- Corrects shifting of teeth that occurs with age.
- Improves appearance and self-confidence.
- Provides healthier gums and teeth.
- Reduces extreme wear on teeth
Phase 1 – (Full Braces) – this phase is full braces or comprehensive ortho when the permanent teeth are in and the jaw has set.
Phase 2 treatment is designed to:
- Improve teeth function and facial appearance
- Move permanent teeth into their final positions
- Increase child’s self-esteem