To the wonderful patients, neighbors and friends of the Dental Studio,
We have great news! As of June 1st, 2020 our office will begin seeing selective, non-emergency appointments. While we wouldn’t yet categorize this as “business as usual”, it is certainly a step in the right direction. Our community has been through a lot of changes in the last few months and we are all looking forward to resuming a sense of normalcy. Although many things have changed, one thing has remained certain: our commitment to your health and safety.
Drs. Moran and Gallagher have always made infection control a top priority. Our team thrives on tailoring each patient experience so that your dental care is both safe and comfortable. We want to make you aware of the infection control changes we are making in our practice to keep our team and our patients safe.
Our practice adheres to infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We remain in compliance and up-to-date with all guidelines.
Here are the changes you can expect to see as we navigate through a COVID-world. These changes were made with the safety of you and our team in mind. You will see these changes at your next appointment.
- You will be asked screening questions prior to your appointment. These questions are for the patient and anyone who may need to accompany the patient into the practice. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Please wear a mask or bandana (except for children under 2) when you enter our practice.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing standards throughout the practice. This means there will be fewer options when scheduling your appointment. Please be mindful of our cancellation policy.
- Until further notice our new temporary entrance will be through the door directly to the right of ours- #210 Bridge Plaza. This will create a one way flow of patients through the practice.
- Please text our office when you arrive and remain in your vehicle until we notify you that you can enter for your appointment.
- Upon entering our practice, everyone will have their temperature checked. We ask that you temperature check at home prior to your arrival as well.
- We ask that only the patient being treated enter the building. If the appointment is for one of our youngest friends, only one guardian-no siblings, no grandparents-will be permitted to accompany the child. Please make childcare arrangements as children that aren’t being treated will not be permitted to enter. Our team members are absolutely wonderful- we are confident they will make your child’s visit the best -when possible the child should be alone in the treatment room.
- Before beginning an appointment you will be asked to rinse your mouth with a pre-rinse that we provide to you. This will cleanse surface microbials.
- We will ask you and/or your child to use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office.
- Our office no longer offers magazines, children’s toys and stuffed animals, since those items are more difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Finally you will notice that we look a little different-with our gowns and faceshields. We understand that this may cause some concern for our kids-please let our office know if you would like a team member to speak with you and/or your child prior to a visit to show them our new gear.
- Check-ins and check-outs will be simplified to be as hands free as possible.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- We have also installed a Clean Air Aerus Scrubber with ActivePure Certified Space Technology to oxidize the air and to eliminate viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
We look forward to seeing your smiles again! Should you have any questions about our new processes or need to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 732-972-0611 or visit our website at www.apdentalstudio.com.
Thank you for being our patients, we’ve missed you. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
The Dental Studio Team