David S. Moran, DMD
Dr. David Moran offers innovative solutions for adult smiles.
Your smile is one of the most important aspects of your appearance. It’s the cornerstone of your expression, not to mention the first thing people notice about you. Which is why Dr. Moran offers many innovative procedures for enhancing, preserving, or even restoring your beautiful smile. He also uses an advanced computer imaging system to show you an approximation of what your new smile might look like with any proposed cosmetic or restorative procedures.
- Digital X-rays (less radiation)
- Intraoral camera diagnosis
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Cosmetic bonding
- Porcelain veneers
- Crowns and bridges
- Single-visit teeth whitening
- At-home teeth whitening
- Help for headaches-NTI appliance – FDA approved for prevention of migraines
- Dental implant restorations
- Nonsurgical gum care
- The finest labs and materials
- Oral cancer screening
- Custom night guards for bruxism (teeth-grinding)
- Single-visit root canals
- Custom-fit dentures
Keeping adult smiles healthy… for life.
The foundation of any beautiful smile is good oral health, which is what Dr. David Moran can help you achieve and maintain. During your first visit, he will conduct a comprehensive dental examination that includes digital X-rays and an assessment of your oral health. Dr. Moran will check for cavities, loose crowns or fillings, oral cancer, temporomandibular disorders (TMJ) and more. He uses an intraoral camera to produce high-resolution images of your teeth and gums. This innovative device helps pinpoint small problems before they become big problems. Dr. Moran will also take the time to listen to your concerns, learn about your smile goals and answer any questions you might have. This, along with the results of your comprehensive dental exam, helps him create an individualized treatment program for you, beginning with a gentle cleaning and polishing that will make your teeth shine.
Kerry A. Gallagher Moran, DMD
As a parent, you want to do everything you can to give your child advantages in life, including the self-confidence that comes with a bright, healthy smile. Dr. Kerry’s comprehensive pediatric dental care includes:
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Infant dental exams starting at 12 months (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry)
- Parent education on prevention of early tooth decay
- Gentle cleanings and polishings
- Early interception of orthodontic problems
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants
- Treatment for tooth pain and trauma
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Thumb-sucking solutions
- Nitrous oxide for fearful patients
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Custom-fit sports mouthguards
- Digital X-rays when applicable (less radiation)
- Less-invasive treatment options
The fun starts as soon as you arrive. Children are greeted by name, and there’s plenty to do in our fun-filled kids area. And when Dr. Kerry meets with your child, she’ll explain what’s going to happen every step of the way in simple, easy-to-understand language. She’ll also take the time to thoroughly answer your child’s questions and put their fears at ease, if necessary. Building beautiful smiles and motivating children to take care of them is an important part of Dr. Kerry’s practice philosophy. She gives children the encouragement they need to maintain healthy eating and brushing habits that will protect their smiles for years to come. Dr. Kerry wants your child’s dental care to be as fun as possible. She rewards kids for not missing appointments, brushing and flossing regularly, eating foods that won’t damage their teeth and more. Each time kids visit Dr. Kerry, she gives them exciting prizes for keeping their teeth healthy. It’s the same level of friendly, supportive dental care that she would want for her own kids.