Kerry A. Gallagher Moran, DMD
Comprehensive pediatric dentistry you can trust.
As a parent, you want to do everything you can to give your child advantages in life, including the self-confidence that comes with a bright, healthy smile. Dr. Kerry’s comprehensive pediatric dental care includes:
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Infant dental exams starting at 12 months (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry)
- Parent education on prevention of early tooth decay
- Gentle cleanings and polishings
- Early interception of orthodontic problems
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants
- Treatment for tooth pain and trauma
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Thumb-sucking solutions
- Nitrous oxide for fearful patients
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Custom-fit sports mouthguards
- Digital X-rays when applicable (less radiation)
- Less-invasive treatment options
Kids love Dr. Kerry, and it shows in their smiles.
The fun starts as soon as you arrive. Children are greeted by name, and there’s plenty to do in our fun-filled kids area. And when Dr. Kerry meets with your child, she’ll explain what’s going to happen every step of the way in simple, easy-to-understand language. She’ll also take the time to thoroughly answer your child’s questions and put their fears at ease, if necessary. Building beautiful smiles and motivating children to take care of them is an important part of Dr. Kerry’s practice philosophy. She gives children the encouragement they need to maintain healthy eating and brushing habits that will protect their smiles for years to come. Dr. Kerry wants your child’s dental care to be as fun as possible. She rewards kids for not missing appointments, brushing and flossing regularly, eating foods that won’t damage their teeth and more. Each time kids visit Dr. Kerry, she gives them exciting prizes for keeping their teeth healthy. It’s the same level of friendly, supportive dental care that she would want for her own kids.